TIME LED Universal Emergency Module
RRP (inc VAT)
TIME LED Panel Emergency Module - Output Voltage 9-58V Output Current 50-130mA
The TIME LED Universal Emergency Module is now available for TIME LED panels and is suitable for class III luminaires with integrated LEDs and separate LED drivers. The emergency module can be installed with any of our LED light panels in the ceiling to provide a back-up electricity supply to lighting in the event of a power cut. The emergency module requires a permanent un-switched live electricity supply to maintain the battery charge. The emergency panels are highlighted by a green LED which also shows that the battery is charged. In the event of a power cut the battery within the emergency module will supply the TIME LED panels with enough power to maintain light for 3 hours.
- No fixings required
- Easy connection
- For maintained or non-maintained emergency lighting systems.
- Suitable for use in luminaires for high-risk task area lighting.
- Powers emergency light for 3 hours.
- Suitable for 36W panels
- Maintenance free
- CE marked.
- Conforms to EN 61347-1 and EN 61347-2-7.
- Voltage change-over threshold according to EN 60598-2-22.
- Contains a replaceable lithium-ion battery.
- Over-charge, over-current, short-circuit and deep discharge protection for battery.
- 3 year warranty.
|Input Current (mA)||35|
|Battery (EME Module)||Samsung Li-Ion KBATT2600|
|Class Protection||Class II|
|Output Voltage (Vdc)||9-58|
|Output Current (mA)||50-130 mA|
|Charging Time (hrs)||12|
|Ambient Temperature (°C)||-10 to 45|
|Emergency Operting Time||>3hrs|
|Battery Capacity||2600 Unit|